The INN: Team Leader for NJ
We’re looking for a mature Christian with strong leadership and interpersonal skills and a desire to share Christ in response to the work of grace in their own life.
The team leader will oversee and help mobilize a team of workers to serve among refugees, people seeking asylum and other unreached peoples coming to New Jersey. We are seeking a leader to launch a new ministry site that could include some of the skills identified below:
- ARTS: Music, drama, oral storying and visual arts
- SPORTS: A universal interest and great opportunity to gather people together
- COMMUNITY CONNECTION: Help connect people
- BUILDING TRADES: Skilled workers or handy-men
- EDUCATION: Teaching English, tutoring, reading, and support skills
- BUSINESS: Assistance in starting or maintaining businesses.
- MEDICAL: Public health, nutrition, parenting, and general health education
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Welcoming students, refugees and immigrants
World Team has a zero-tolerance Child Safety Policy and is a participating member of the Child Safety Protection Network.